- July 9: Buick Envision Recall: Head Restraints Can Dislodge recalls | 15 days ago
- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 79 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 85 days ago
2003 Buick Rendezvous
Worst 2003 Rendezvous drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- awd disable when snow builds up in wheel wells2
- defective driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Rendezvous Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Rendezvous compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Rendezvous overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rendezvous.