8.5

$1,100.00

1. replace fuel tank (4 reports)
2003 Buick Rendezvous fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Dec 302013

Rendezvous

Called Buick to see if it qualified for recall ID # 89119, but I was told that it did not. Went to dealership and was told it will cost $1200 to replace the gas tank.

- , San Angelo, TX, USA

Dec 042013

Rendezvous LX 3.2L V6

After the check engine light went on I took my Buick Rendezvous to Dick Norris in Palm Harbor Florida to follow up. They told me the breathing tube and the gas cap needed replacement for a price of $450. The next day I noticed a strong odor of gas in my garage. I looked under the car and saw gas leaking from the filler tube connection. The Buick dealer told me to bring it it and they would try to repair the leak with some sort of compound, which did not work and still continues to leak because I cannot afford the $1200 to replace the gas tank.

I am fighting with cancer but am forced to get under the car to try and repair this nightmarish issue on my own. The car is being used daily to take my daughter to school and daily chores. I'm in urgent need to a solution to this accident waiting to happen. PLEASE HELP!!!

- , Palm Harbor, FL, USA

Aug 162012

Rendezvous CXL

Over all we've been happy with our Rendevous. We've had some other problems but this has caused the most grief.

- , Alemarle, NC, USA

Aug 172006

Rendezvous CX 3.4L V6

Buick recalled the fuel tank so I was reimbursed my 1100$. Took six months to receive the reimbursement.

- , Lakewood, CO, USA