2.1

2003 Buick Rendezvous miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

May 012016

Rendezvous

I am having trouble out of my vehicle. I have replace several parts and still have not solved the problem. For instance, when I drive my car and cut it off I have to wait 30-45 mins. Before it will start again. I have changed the fuel pump 3 times and other parts of the car and I have not yet found a solution to my problem. I have had the truck for a year and eight months. The vehicle is motion but it cuts off and I have to wait 30-45 mins. Before my truck can restart. It's been going on for some months and I have changed many parts and it still does the same thing.

- Caruthersville, MO, USA

Jul 012015

Rendezvous

When driving on the highway, white/terrible smelling smoke came rolling out of the vents inside my vehicle. It was so bad that I had to pull over, as it was burning my throat/nose/eyes and made me dizzy- this was in a matter of just a few short minutes. No dashboard lights or other signs of vehicle malfunction occurred at that time; however, this was a very alarming safety situation for my children, who were also in the vehicle...! the fire department was called, along with the police and a tow truck; as I obviously was not willing to drive the vehicle any further! disturbingly, my insurance company (ge) has been very unwilling to assist me through this dangerous occurrence; needless to say, I will no longer be a customer of ge's ever again- and I will never stop warning my family/friends/the community about the dangers of this type of situation, along with highly advising them to not put their lives at risk by having ge as an insurance company!!!!!!

- Painted Post, NY, USA

Sep 152011

Rendezvous

Car caught fire for unknown reasons the dealer said. Started the car heard noise before pulling off open the hood and the car was on fire.

- Braddock, PA, USA

Apr 042009

Rendezvous

2003 Buick Rendezvous license plate color grey. Vehicle parked illegally at gale place and vancortland park South at pedestrian crossway.

- Bronx, NY, USA