4.0

1. replace blades (1 reports)
2003 Buick Rendezvous windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Sep 142007

Rendezvous

Okay, blades aren't a huge complaint, but my issue is this: A few months after I purchased the car (1.5 years ago)- the blades went bad. I finally had them replaced- at the dealer- so I could get the factory blades for my car. By the way, I love the way they criss-cross- unique and cool! Anyway- they have to be replaced again, maybe 6 months later. Maybe this is common time for blades, I don't know. It doesn't necessarily rain here a lot (Atlanta, GA), and even when so, I don't like to use the wipers a lot, so they haven't gotten an excessive amount of wear. Don't know if the factory blades are just weak or not, but this time I will ask for a higher quality blade. When it does rain here, it pours!!!

- , Marietta, GA, USA