8.0

2004 Buick Rendezvous AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rendezvous:

2004 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

May 032008

Rendezvous

I have had my Buick Rendezvous for a while now.I have had many problems that are minor. however over the course of 9 months, I have had problems with my heater and a/c.

it was about 37 degrees and i went to get into my car. I started the car, turned on the heat. my heaters information panel screen didn't turn on, the heat didn't come on!the only thing that was keeping me warm was my seat heater. after driving 5 miles being cold, I pulled over and restarted my car. it turned on... however, the lights in the heaters screen kept on flickering and the heat would die out and come back on!!!

I bought it to the mechanic and they have recharged it, changed the battery,rewired the wires. etc. and they still haven't fixed the problem! it is now feb 14 2009 and i still freeze!

in the next month or two, i am going to trade it in for another car, however, i will get the longest warranty. because I am gonna still have to buy another rendezvous because i don't like the other Buick suv's! but if i have another problem i will sell it, even if i only have 1000 miles on it!

- , Scranton, PA, USA