4.0

2004 Buick Rendezvous electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rendezvous:

2004 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Aug 012010

Rendezvous

The speedometer slowly quit, then gas gauge too. I've been told I have to replace the wiring bundle, but I haven't yet because I'm not sure if this problem began of it's own accord or if it's a result of a small water leak that started after a new windshield was installed. So I want to replace the windshield first and then fix the wiring, as the harness itself is 350$ and the dash has to come off to get to it, so not a cheap repair when you add a few hrs labour.

- , Didsbury, Alberta, Canada