2004 Buick Rendezvous suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rendezvous:

2004 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Apr 052013

Rendezvous 6-cyl

I purchased a used car from jim doran auto center3075 N hwy 99W po box 598 mc minngville, or 97128 503-472-3131 this vehicle was advertised as a "cream puff" meaning the vehicle was in excellent condition and after I received it in California it cost me over $3,000 in repairs. Please remember that even know the SUV sold to me by this dealership was sold (as-is) but advertised and a car in excellent condition. I have paid over $3,000 in repairs to this car just to bring it up to pass a dmv vehicle inspection for California. Some kind of resolution to satisfy me momentarily for the repairs for the false advertising that this dealership posted online for the sale of the vehicle. The car sold to me: 2004 Buick Rendezvous sold (as-is) but the SUV was advertised as a "cream puff" being in excellent condition and it's been anything but! the value of the vehicle is just under $6,000 in excellent condition and this vehicle was not even in fair condition.

- Studio City, CA, USA

Mar 062013

Rendezvous 6-cyl

I was driving the vehicle to an appointment and all of a sudden it thumbed when I moved from the light taking off not like it was shifting but as something was knocked in, then the lower light I turn on in the truck stopped working, the interior dash lights as well stopped on the 11 of March about 6 pm I was heading back in from out of town had to position my cell phone so I could see what speed I was going, the turning to the right knocks like something is about to fall off, and the to top it off the wiper from the back window leaks in the inside when I try to clean with fluid, the seat belt as well is not locking I and my on star it reads and talks as I tried to set up an account the system failed and my engine stalls as well the temperature gauge runs hot if I go in town and stop at the lights I checked the fluid and it is in their I called GM and they quote and quote say their was never a recall on my vehicle but I see online that their was why is it that they can't seem to locate any information I hate that I am always getting duped in with these vehicles and then I get more depressed and shut down and feel like all my funds mean nothing to any one.

- Aiken, SC, USA