2004 Buick Rendezvous wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rendezvous:

2004 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jul 152008

I purchased my Buick Rendezvous in 2007 from my mother who only had it 2 years. Since I purchased this vehicle, I have had 8 wheelbearings replaced, and 2 hub assemblies, along with the wiring harness for the ABS. The vehicle will sometimes 'rub' when turning the steering wheel, or sometimes the brakes will 'rub'. after this happens, the ABS light comes on as well as the AWD disabled light. I had purchased the extended warranty, and that covered the wheelbearing issues, and one of the hub assembly fixes. I think I have spent more on repairs for this vehicle in the past 6 years then I paid to buy it. Not a year goes by that I don't have to have something replace in order for it to pass inspection. My vehicle now has 118000 miles on it.

- Caribou, ME, USA

Oct 152007

My front wheels were making a noise and my front end didn't feel right.

- Pitcairn, PA, USA