2005 Buick Rendezvous body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Buick Rendezvous:

2005 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jan 222011

I recently purchased a 2005 Buick Rendezvous cxl. As I was exiting the driver side door, the inner door handle gave me a fairly deep paper- like cut. There seems to be a rough edge on the handle that almost looks like the metal coating is peeling or separating and it sliced my middle finger on my left hand. I'm not very impressed and I am wondering how often this is going to happen? I think this should be a definite recall. It is not a life threatening injury, but very concerning considering I have 3 children and it could've been one of them that received the injury instead of me.

- Covington, GA, USA