2006 Buick Rendezvous brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Buick Rendezvous:

2006 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

May 242015

I've had so many problems with this vehicle. Spent over $4000 in repairs in the last 6 months. The first problem I had was while driving on the highway the reduced engine power light and traction system light would come on and the vehicle would just decelerate and wouldn't go over 15mph. I had it repaired once and was told it was the wiring harness and then 2 months later the same thing happened again had it repaired and was told it was the wiring harness and computer that needed replaced. And now I'm having a similar issue but this time the service engine soon light is flashing but the car doesn't want to accelerate and takes several seconds to even get up to 35 mph. I had this repaired once and was told it was a wiring/fuse issue and that the car was only running on 3 cylinders and literally 2 days after the repair it started happening again. This is ridiculous. My mechanic even told me I should just get rid of the vehicle because it obviously has major wiring issues. It only has 130,000 miles.

- Niles, IL, USA