NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

1.5

2007 Buick Rendezvous brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick Rendezvous:

2007 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jul 182016

Rendezvous

Dash board lights- flash and sound, while driving...engine slows down and battery light goes on...then, adjusts it's self and lights go off. SUV., then, continues on hwy, like nothing's happened.

- Copperas Cove, TX, USA

Apr 282014

Rendezvous 6-cyl

The Buick Rendezvous would not start after our son little practice had to tow out of park. Electrical ignition switch had to be replaced by local mechanic. Also out of every 10 starts 2 or 3 have a hard time starting and when you drive on road and push gas pedal it seems like it will stall completely I went to Buick dealer but he told me there is no reacall on this car.I am afraid it will stall on road my kids are in this car all the time I am afraid for them the dealer said he would take a look but I would have to pay to fix because this is not part of recall I think this is horrible treatment of regular people taking money and more money and not concerned about safety what country is this.usa or some 3rd world country all I want is GM to fix relay between key and ignition switch and change computer module under hood and give me new key I have always bought GM but them and their dealers are making pray everyday that nothing happens to my family in their car.

- Plainville , CT, USA

Aug 032014

Rendezvous 6-cyl

I was driving and all the electrical units failed including powersteering and brakes, this is the third time this has happened and I am afraid this will happen and cause an accident. There was a recall in 2004 on the same problem thank you

- Twinsburg, OH, USA