1.6

2007 Buick Rendezvous brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick Rendezvous:

2007 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jan 292015

Rendezvous 6-cyl

At 65 miles per hour on a highway in rich hour traffic my vehicle stalls out and displays 2 lights 1."reduced engine power" "service traction control system" or something to that effect. The car will not start for 3-5 minutes. Then restarts and continues to do the same thing another 5-7 times before I was able to get to a safe location. When hooked up to a code reader the code that displayed was CO240 ABS powertrain control module.. this is extremely dangerous.

- Cleveland , OH, USA

Jul 172014

Rendezvous 6-cyl

I was traveling on I - 75 at 65mph and the vehicle engine stopped. No power steering no brakes. I coasted to the median turned of the ignition waited aprox. 15 seconds and turned on the ignition and the vehicle started.

- Cicinnati, OH, USA