1.8

2007 Buick Rendezvous miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick Rendezvous:

2007 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

May 172015

Rendezvous

For the third time in about two weeks, my car had the "reduced engine power" light pop up and it just slowly came to a stop while driving on the highway. The second time it happened I also lost power steering. Each time I managed to pull over to the side of the road and I jump started the car. Another reported incident on here said that they just waited a few minutes to restart it, but I have a portable device that allowed me to jump start my car immediately. I went to autozone to test the alternator and the battery and both were fine. This may or may not be unrelated, but whenever I start my car I usually have to press the gas pedal a little bit or the car won't start properly.

- Irving, TX, USA