- January 30: GM Recalls Cars With Cracked Goodyear Tire Treads
- January 24: GM Orders Stop-Sale on Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia
- December 1: GM Recalls Cars and SUVs To Fix Headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- November 13: Over 184,000 GM SUV Owners Won't Have To Park Outside
1995 Buick Riviera
Worst 1995 Riviera transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls when put into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Riviera Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Riviera compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Riviera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Riviera.