- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 13: GM Has More Ignition Switch Woes, Orders 38th Recall This Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 8: GM Installed Brake Rotors On Wrong End of Cars
1995 Buick Riviera
Worst 1995 Riviera transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls when put into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Riviera Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Riviera compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Riviera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Riviera.