2005 Buick Terraza seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Buick Terraza:

2005 Buick Terraza Owner Comments

Dec 102014

The contact owns a 2005 Buick Terraza. The contact stated that while driving 25 mph on an icy road, the vehicle stalled without warning causing the contact to crash into another vehicle. The air bags failed to deploy. A police report was filed and no injuries were reported. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 87,000.

- Hilton, NY, USA

Aug 042012

I was driving along. About 20mph. Started to go over some really bad railroad tracks. All of a sudden my airbag deployed. I didn't hit anything. I didn't run into anything. And nothing hit me. It was just all of a sudden. Because of the position my arm was on the steering wheel I had initially thought that it snapped my arm in two. However. It isn't broken. But I do have very minor burns from the chemical from the airbag. I contacted Buick main customer service line but they act like they didn't want to do anything about it.

- Charlotte, NC, USA