2006 Buick Terraza seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Buick Terraza:

2006 Buick Terraza Owner Comments

Oct 142012

On 10/14/12, I pulled into a residential drive way to turn my vehicle. I was then hit on the passenger side(T-boned) which impacted the middle of my vehicle. However since the force was so hard to entire right side of my vehicle was damaged. The passenger in my vehicle and myself sustained concussions, back and neck injuries. This vehicle was equipped with air bags however neither the front are side airbags deployed in the accident. The police reports states that the truck that struck my vehicle was going 45mph when it crashed into my vehicle. For my car to barley be moving and the rate of speed. Of the truck it's my impression that the airbags should have been deployed.

- Jacksonville , FL, USA

Dec 122009

The contact owns a 2006 Buick Terraza. The contact stated that while driving approximately 60 mph, she began to hear noises like something was cracking. The back end of the vehicle started to sway to left causing her to lose control of the vehicle. The vehicle then rolled down into a ditch and landed on its side. No air bags deployed. A police report was filed. Both the driver and passenger sustained minor injuries. The vehicle was towed to an independent garage and was awaiting investigation. The vehicle had not been repaired. The failure mileage was 87,560. The VIN was unavailable.

- Cascade, IA, USA