2013 Buick Verano brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Buick Verano:

2013 Buick Verano Owner Comments

Jun 282015

I turned my car on, and got a list of "service now" indicators, including service airbag. I had no gauges, speedometer, radio. I brought my car to the dealer 6/29/2015, a rear side sensor had gotten wet and shorted out a fuse. This is a known manufacturing safety defect, but since I'm 3000 miles past warranty they are going to charge me $1300 to repair.

- Sanborn, NY, USA

May 202013

My new Buick Verano 2013 just backed itself out of my driveway and hit my neighbor's mailbox. Has there been any other reports like this?

- Mobile, AL, USA