2014 Buick Verano miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Buick Verano:

2014 Buick Verano Owner Comments

Jun 192015

I purchase a Buick Verano 2014 in August 2014 and since date of my purchased I have had the continue ongoing issue with the auto and no solution due to the dealer is unable to pen point the issues. Every 2-3 months the battery is dead in the auto, in 2014 I used all of my triple a having the auto towed into the shop and now I am using towing service attached to my warranty service.on June 19, I had to have the auto towed in again same issues. This is so overwhelming especially when I am paying for a auto that not functioning and I have a very ill hubby at home that's I care for 24/7 and attends a lot of medical appointment and I need a dependable auto. The dealer I have request to come up with a solution to get rid of this auto without me having to pay another down payment for another auto this is so unfair this auto is a lemon and its clear to me now its auto had issues and this is why it was traded

- Elk Grove, CA, USA