2016 Buick Verano lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Buick Verano:

2016 Buick Verano Owner Comments

Jun 092016

The 1st time I drove this car at the visibility range of low beam headlights was horrible. What a difference from my 2007 Buick lucerne! I avoided night driving because of it. Then in March of this year I saw a report online and on national news about the safety of 30 new cars and their headlight rating by the insurance institue go highway safety. My car, a 2016 Buick Verano was listed in the top 3 worst cars tested. The news report suggested driving with high beams which is illegal. Last week car was serviced for 1st time with only 3800 miles. I brought my concerns about lights to attention of service manager and he seemed offended or put off by my concerns. I told him I wanted documentation of my concerns because when accidents start happening because of these poor lights I wanted to be part of a class action lawsuit against GM if they are found at fault. He told me they were able to raise the line of sight about 6 inches. That night I tested the light. No noticeable changes. I guess I will have to drive with my high beams on and risk a ticket. Great car otherwise but very disappointed in headlights.

- Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA

Feb 282016

As soon as I bought this new car I was driving it at night with my dim head lights on and I could not see very far ahead of me unless I put my bright lights on, so this needs to be fixed or an accident can occur very easily !!!!

- Leslie, AR, USA