8.6

2014 Cadillac ATS suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Cadillac ATS:

2014 Cadillac ATS Owner Comments

Aug 282015

ATS

Upper and lower control arm bushings steering knuckle defective from factory and blown piston number 1 at 6350 miles and many recalls.

- Livermore, CA, USA

Feb 242014

ATS

Vehicle wanders at highway speeds, very hard to keep on road. Very unsafe to drive on highway, therefore it is only used in city at low speeds. After 11 months it has less than 3,000 km on it. Dealer says they can't do anything about it, it is because of the electric steering. According to them, all these models behave in the same way and for me to monitor it. I have monitored it and if anything it is getting worse. If I don't get any help from the dealer I will have to take it to a wheel alignment specialist, at my cost, even if it still under warranty. Any suggestions?

- Hamilton, NY, USA

May 312014

ATS 4-cyl

I have 2014 Ats Cadillac 4.0 T ( with run flat tires)..when it rains while I'm driving at speed over 35 mph or higher my vehicle will hydroplane but will jump right back because of the stabilitrak stability control system. This was the most terrifying thing to experience. I had to pull over and get myself together. I called my husband to inform him of the issue, which he later experienced the same freighting ordeal. No matter what driving mode the car performs worse in the rain. I like in Michigan and if my car acts like in the rain I'm terrified and will not drive my car in the snow too. I refuse to drive in the rain....I am truly scared for my life.

- Southfield, MI, USA