2014 Cadillac ATS wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Cadillac ATS:

2014 Cadillac ATS Owner Comments

Aug 112014

I called the dealership (katherine cole who sold us the run flat tires), tweeted GM. No one at this point has been the least bit interested in what I had I to say. After my crash, on August 11, 2014, I have found several other Ats owners that experience the same exact daughter and I suffered terrible injuries, crash and totaled my car. I also am finding that there maybe a tire issue because of fast wear after only 7,000 miles. What, is GM or the tire manufacture or these safety org. Waiting for someone to die? I sent in a complaint in about my 2014 Cadillac Ats causing me to have a near fatal car accident. GM is claiming that the tires were worn and speed caused the accident, which is false. My car only had 7500 miles ( car was purchased with only 256 miles) and the tires were not worn! the car was just in for service for it?S premium care lease maintenance, the service advisor would have mentioned that at time! the speed was caused from the accident. My daughters abdomen was injured from the seat belt too! between GM and Michelin tires I am getting no where, they are pointing the finger to each other when I voted for you I thought you would fight for michiganders! how would you feel if I were your family member. I have been four surgeries and at least two more, please rethink your decision please help me. Updated 10/9/15 MA 10/29/2015

- Southfield, MI, USA

Nov 102014

ATS 6-cyl

3 rims/wheels bent under normal driving conditions under 11,000 miles from new, due to poor quality and improper design, causing a vibration in the vehicle.

- Cuyahoga Falls, OH, USA

May 312014

ATS 4-cyl

I have 2014 Ats Cadillac 4.0 T ( with run flat tires)..when it rains while I'm driving at speed over 35 mph or higher my vehicle will hydroplane but will jump right back because of the stabilitrak stability control system. This was the most terrifying thing to experience. I had to pull over and get myself together. I called my husband to inform him of the issue, which he later experienced the same freighting ordeal. No matter what driving mode the car performs worse in the rain. I like in Michigan and if my car acts like in the rain I'm terrified and will not drive my car in the snow too. I refuse to drive in the rain....I am truly scared for my life.

- Southfield, MI, USA