4.4

2003 Cadillac CTS AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Cadillac CTS:

2003 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jun 182006

CTS 6-cyl

Brakes pulsate when they are being applied, causing delay in stopping time. Air conditioning compressor is gone out and has metal going through the system. Have to get compressor replaced already and it is going to cost an additional $2300. Car pulls violently to left or right, which almost caused a couple of accidents, the steering system sensor is gone out and is going to cost $500 to get replaced. Fm radio has a mind of its own and works when it feels like working. This is the newest car I've had and the worst car. I have never owned a car with this many problems, I think this car is a total defect and needs to be recalled. I was at 51000 miles when the air compressor went out and I called the manufacturer and they refused to fix it because the warranty was up. That is clearly faulty equipment that was used in this car it is a 2003 Cadillac Cts, and it has many problems which I feel needs to be recalled.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Apr 102004

CTS

2003 Cadillac and in the first week the air compressor burned out. Took it to the dealer to get fixed and they said they fixed but when I went to run the air all it was doing was blowing out hot air. Took it back to the dealer and they told me that the car was blowing out 55 degree air. Yes at night the air blows out cool air but when I am in 100 degree weather the air that is blown out is hot. Took it to the dealer a total of 5 times and they tell me the same thing. To this day it don't work until nighttime. Some good that does me.

- Alexandria, VA, USA