8.0

2003 Cadillac CTS body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Cadillac CTS:

2003 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Apr 012009

CTS

myself, my husband, my parents, and my grandfather (from whom i inherited the car) have all stated the main problem we have with the 2003 CTS is the horrible blind spots we've noticed thru the years. when seated in the driver's side it is VERY hard to see pedestrians on either side of the windshield/side mirror area. it completely blocks the view. i've come close to hitting people in crosswalks SO often and it has nothing to do with my own awareness. Living in Chicago, you just KNOW there will be a pedestrian so i always try to look/wait/etc. but this car makes me look like a fool who doesn't care to give them the right of way. the back end is almost as bad as far as blind spots. due to it's boxy shape. very hard to see well enough to parallel park efficiently.

i drive this car because i inherited it. had i chose my own vehicle i would never have purchased this car. all it would take is one test drive to notice this huuuuge fault.

i had hoped Cadillac would fix this problem, or that it was specific to my CTS model, but i see it as well in my parents 2011 SRX!!

- , Chicago, IL, USA