2004 Cadillac CTS brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac CTS:

2004 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

May 152013

car shakes when braking. at slower speeds brakes slip

I dont have enough time right now to list the multiple silly problems this car has caused me. I understand its had 6 recalls I dont think any of them have been done. This model and year is terrible and cadillac she be embarrased to allow people to drive that car. I've dumped thousands upon thousands into this car and I ran out of money to even fix the several problems I still have. I'm sick over it I always wanted a Cad but it was a true let down and hs restricted oppertunites in my life over the last 6 years. I'll neer buy one again makes me miserabe to even think about it !

- , Mountain Top, PA, USA

Jul 312009

this used car has a serious problem. The dealership would never take care of the problem. When pressure is applied to the brake, the car jerks to the left and right and a stability light comes on.The break loose power (control) and its hard to control the car.

- , Duncanville, TX, USA