6.0

2004 Cadillac CTS cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac CTS:

2004 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

May 292007

CTS V6

The dealer tells me they cannot find the source of the leak. I have to make sure I have engine coolant in the trunk in case the car needs it- or if I see a pool of the fluid on the ground. The dealer made it sound like I was mistaken, but there is a pool of fluid on my garage floor, the car also displays a low engine coolant message, and the reservoir is not always full. The car has been "serviced" four times, in the past seven months with no solution to the leak.

- , Chicago, IL, USA