2004 Cadillac CTS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac CTS:

2004 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jan 082016

CTS 3.6L V6

When I bought the car I drove it for two months the transmission started slipping. I was told I need an other one so I found another one had it put in. Some kind of Cadillac 04 it start it up get it home three hour later it would not turn over all light came on .but it still did not start .I will not buy another . Then I was told it need a starter I bought anew one and still will not start if dose it only run for a bet and I can't go any where because it'll not start again and it kill the battery If I could I would junk the son a bitch . I thank it pretty damn sad when you have a car for two years and only it for two month . You can turn off the car and you turn the ignition back on with out the key in it .

- , Malvern, USA