3.7

2007 Cadillac CTS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Cadillac CTS:

2007 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jul 272016

CTS

The passenger seat no longer recognizes a person is sitting in the seat. Therefore, the seat belt "alarm" does not activate when the seat belt is unfastened. I do not know if the air bag would activate if needed in a crash. First noticed 7/27/2016.

- Herndon, VA, USA

Mar 182008

CTS

I purchased my 07 Cts new Oct. 2007 (my sex is female). My car has been in & out of the dealers shop numerous times. Some of my problems rear end slip growl, trunk opens, 3 water leaks, message lights engaging, driver seats malfunctions, brakes, service lights, rust, front noise, window, door handles, A/C & 2 recalls. Some of my concerns get addresses alot they say they can't duplicate. My car lost full power for a short time in Oct. Of 2008. I lost my lemon law case through the BBB in Sep. 2008. I did get a invoice from my dealership on error while preparing for my lemon law case. My car was in the dealers shop for six days painting the deck lid before I even bought my car (I was never told about this). Dealer claims nothing major just minor. Now in Oct. Of 2008 I've learned something more has happened to my car before I bought it. I've discovered my car has weld marks on the inside trunk area? the dealership owner says no way that happened on his lot that my car came from the manufacturer like that. The dealership owner can't explain the weld marks on my car. Again I bought this car brand new. I've been through lots of tears with the performance of my car & now it's been damaged too. My car still has performance problems to this day. I've even learned that a couple of my accessories that I paid lots of $$$$ for the dealership to install where done poorly.

- Des Moines, IA, USA