2007 Cadillac CTS lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Cadillac CTS:

2007 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Nov 032007

CTS

Not on my vehicle, but notice on other vehicles, particularly newer model Cadillac's, that the led taillights result in a strobing after-effect image when I am driving or riding in a car and one of these types of taillights comes into my field of vision. It is very uncomfortable as well as distracting as it briefly (2-3 seconds) interferes with my vision. I am aware of this happening to other people as well (both family members as well as other complaints found online). This does not occur for me with "regular" incandescent or halogen type bulbs. I do not have any eye conditions or visual problems other than wearing regular eyeglasses.

- Perry Hall , MD, USA