2008 Cadillac CTS accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Cadillac CTS:

2008 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Sep 212011

CTS 6-cyl

There is a water leak occurring from the sunroof. The sunroof drains continuously get clogged. In result, the interior of the car gets extremely wet. This occurred on September 21, 2011 then has now happened in the same exact drain on May 05, 2015. When I started the car after discovering the water for the second time the passenger rear window rolled down on its own and will no longer operate. Who knows what other electrical issues will occur" does this put me at harm" also, now with all the moisture inside the car, this is ruining the interior of my car! the worst part is that due to the moisture in the vehicle the inside of the windows fog up while driving. This is definitely putting me and other drivers on the road in harms way because it is interrupting my visibility while driving and I don't feel safe when this occurs. I don't understand how the drains are getting clogged, I don't park under trees and my car is covered almost year round. This is not acceptable and I feel like there needs to be change.

- Kansas City, MO, USA