2008 Cadillac CTS wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Cadillac CTS:

2008 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Nov 172013

CTS 6-cyl

I was driving and heading on a curve I didn't see that it was 25 mph and I was going about 45 and I brake and I slid, hit a tree about three fists thick slide on my drivers side which is completely smushed in and rolled over and fell straight into a ditch up side down.

- Hermiston, OR, USA

Oct 312012

CTS 6-cyl

I was traveling at 25mph when there was a sudden very loud explosive/grinding noise(it brought people running out of adjacent buildings). I hit my brakes immediately, but the noise continued until I put it into park. I exited the car and under the rear axle of my vehicle were multiple large bolts and screws lined up in a row. The vehicle was totally disabled, and subsequently was towed to the dealer. They determined that all the rear axle bolts just fell out at once.there was no other damage found to the vehicle. My concerns remain as to "why did this happen" and "what if I had been going at an accelerated rate of speed"? multiple experienced mechanics and specialist (including Cadillac) have no answers to these questions and have never seen this happen before.

- Mount Juliet, TN, USA