2008 Cadillac CTS windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Cadillac CTS:

2008 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Dec 022010

CTS 6-cyl

I was driving my Cts Cadillac when with no warning I heard a loud noise, I pulled over to see what it was I saw that my rear window had shattered nothing had hit my window I drove straight to the Cadillac dealer and they informed me they can not repair it with out having me pay for the cost. I went online and searched and found that this type of incident had happened before on GM models and was listed on the tsb and it should be replaced. I am so upset that I can¿T get a straight answer.

- El Paso , TX, USA