2009 Cadillac CTS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Cadillac CTS:

2009 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Feb 012010

2009 Cadillac, Cts sedan. Consumer states defective tire compressor the consumer discovered the vehicle did not come with a spare tire. The dealer informed the consumer Cadillac no longer installed spare tires, but it came with a compressor that provided foam to inflate the tire in the event of a flat tire. In February 2010, the consumers wife had a flat tire. A passerby stopped and tried to inflate the tire using the compressor and foam, the foam went in the tire and came out of the hole. The end result, was no inflation of the tire. The consumers wife had to aaa so the vehicle could be towed. Also the trunk had a leak.

- Crawfordville, FL, USA

Jul 282009

I purchased a 2009 Cadillac cts4, I just recently had a tire blow out due to road hazard which made the tire not repairable. When I pulled over to put the spare on I discovered there was no spare no jack no lug wrench.,.but just an electric tire pump and a seal kit in the wheel well. Luckily I was only a few blocks from home but my point is I could have been stranded in the middle of nowhere with nothing to temporarily fix/replace the bad tire. After contacting the dealer on the following Monday they ordered a tire and replaced it.I questioned why no spare and they could not answer, just said "that's GM for you" they said they could order a spare tire kit for $340 which I did and just rec'd today. With that being said, my question is how can they sell a car without a spare, jack, lug wrench"?" every new car I have purchased over the last 30 plus years has always had a spare!!.isn't it required under dot regs. Thank you

- Burnsville, MN, USA