2010 Cadillac CTS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Cadillac CTS:

2010 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jan 272012

CTS 6-cyl

I was driving to work and the car made a loud knocking noise I pulled over and the engine shut off. I called to be towed back to dealer where we bought the car and later that day I called them and they said the engine locked up. The dealer called GM and they were told to rebuild the engine. This is not acceptable. The car has about 33,000 mile on it. We have had all maintance service proformed by the dealer. What are our options?

- Bassett, VA, USA