2011 Cadillac CTS miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Cadillac CTS:

2011 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Jun 162011

Purchased car (coupe) new with appx. 2K miles (had been used at golf tournament). A week after I purchased, the driver's side door did not open and I was not aware of emergency lever. I called onstar and they were able to unlock it. In the 3 years that I owed it, the car locked me in numerous times. Two different dealers could not find anything wrong with one dealer keeping the car for almost a week trying to figure it out and I was told there were no service alerts. There was also an incident where I was about 10 feet from the car and the interior and exterior lights started flashing for no reason and again the dealers could not explain it. I have since sold the car because I did not want to be dependent on onstar or an emergency lever.

- Everett, WA, USA

Dec 272011

CTS 8-cyl

When driving vehicle at low speeds into and up a right hand driveway there is a loud creaking sound coming from the rear of the sunroof. It does not creak going up a left hand driveway. The creaking is predominately at the rear and to the right of the sunroof. At normal driving speeds the creaking is heard over moderate to large bumps. The creaking has been going on since day 1 when I bought the car brand new.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA