2014 Cadillac CTS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Cadillac CTS:

2014 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

May 152014

CTS 4-cyl

Original window label has government 5 star rating for frontal crash and rollover. This was important to me as this will probably be my last car. Letter dated May 16, 2014 from GM changed the 5 star rating to no rating at all. I'm sure GM used the original window label in determining cost of car and dealers used it as a selling point. The cost was substantial to me and I may not have bought it at all if I had known correct safety rating. I feel I was deceived, lied to, and mislead.

- Camden, NC, USA