8.0

1998 Cadillac Catera AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Cadillac Catera:

1998 Cadillac Catera Owner Comments

Feb 262005

Catera

THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE ABOUT THIS CAR IS THAT I CANNOT GET ANY HEAT OUT OF THE VENTS . IT HAS DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL AND AT FIRST I HAD COOL AIR COMING OUT OF THE DRIVERS SIDE AND HOT AIR COMING OUT OF THE PASSENGER SIDE ,BEFORE THIS HAPPENED EVERYTHING WAS WORKING FINE . THEN THIS YEAR I LOST HEAT ALL TOGETHER AIR COND. WORKS FINE BUT ITS WINTER TIME .... I DON'T NEED AIR COND. RIGHT NOW I NEED HEAT. SOME OF THE LIGHTS ON THE CLIMATE CONTROL WENT OUT TOO, SO I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO JUST GO TO CADILLAC FOR THE WHOLE CONTROL OR COULD IT BE SOMETHING IN THE BRAIN OF THE DASHBOARD THAT CONTROLS THE SWITCHING MECHANISM I DON'T TRUST TOO MANY PEOPLE TO WORK ON MY CAR AND AM AFRAID TO BE TAKEN OVER BY A MECHANIC OR WORSE CADILLAC I'M PRETTY HANDY, HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS PROBLEM OF MINE . PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.

- , Phila, PA, USA