- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 15 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 46 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 80 days ago
1996 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 1996 DeVille engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- burns oil1
- car shuts down and restarts 5 minutes later1
- head gasket blown1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1996 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.