2001 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 2001 DeVille engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine burns oil15
- oil pan leak, top end water leak, cracked radiator3
- cracked engine block1
- engine idling high and revving by itself1
- engine runs rough at start with white smoke through exhaust1
- knocking sound from engine1
- manifold leaking1
- oil burned and warped cylinder1
- poor acceleration1
- poor porformance, rough idle1
- warped heads1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 2001 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.