- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 1 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 35 days ago
2002 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 2002 DeVille electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery location1
- power seat stopped working1
- windows, radio and locks stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System32
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 2002 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.