- September 23: General Motors Recalls 5 Cars With Useless Air Bags
- September 20: GM Recalls 133,000 Cars That Magically Brake on Their Own
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- July 21: Cadillac Dealers Ordered to Stop Selling CTS and SRX
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 2003 DeVille transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 2003 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.