3.4

2005 Cadillac DeVille body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Cadillac DeVille:

2005 Cadillac DeVille Owner Comments

Jun 092009

DeVille 8-cyl

After purchasing the vehicle from the detroit location of don massey Cadillac on June 9 2009. There was a very bad rain storm that weekend. I was driving and noticed the rain coming into the vehicle by the left side of the dash board dripping from the roof. After taking it back several times to don massey they indicated to me that it was some sort of plug in the sunroof that was getting clogged up. They fixed it but every time it has rained for the last 5 years rain has continued to come in the car and now its coming next to my left foot. The detroit location of don massey closed later that year and I have not taken the vehicle in to another one (not sure where to really). Now I'm reduced to putting a plastic bag over the sunroof when I know rain is predicted (which is extremely tacky on a Cadillac) ;-( not sure if other 2005 Cadillac owners have this issue, but it is truly a pain in my "roof".

- Detroit, MI, USA