1. replaced ac unit and dryer (1 reports)
1998 Cadillac Eldorado AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Cadillac Eldorado:

1998 Cadillac Eldorado Owner Comments

Oct 082003

Eldorado

As usual it was just over the warranty when this happened so I called Cadillac and guess the answer I got.Well if it was a factory defect we would replace it.I said "So they all go out at about 50,000 miles?" and He says "No of course they don't" to which I replied"So it IS a factory defect?' at which point the conversation ended.

- , Kaufman, TX, USA