3.1

2001 Cadillac Eldorado wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Cadillac Eldorado:

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Owner Comments

Dec 022008

Eldorado

I purchased 4 new Goodyear assurance comfort tread tires on 10/01/2008. On 12/02/2008 I had a blow-out to the side wall (outer) of the right rear passenger tire. I was traveling 30mph. I had to be towed to the dealer where I purchased the tires.(claude nolan Cadillac). I was told that the tire could not be repaired. I had to purchase a new tire. I have asked the dealer to maintain the old tire for possible inspection.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA