2002 Cadillac Eldorado electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Cadillac Eldorado:

2002 Cadillac Eldorado Owner Comments

Oct 152015

Eldorado ETC V8

I have huge medical bills and haven't been able to fix due to them I have already replaced the transmission. I love my Elderado. It was my dream car. I haven't put a lot of miles on it. There were lights. I had them checked they said they didn't get cancelled out.and when the car stalls it has lights come on. I just need help figuring it out so I can fix it. Please help. Is it the alternator a grounding wire. What?

- , Simpsonville, SC, USA