1.5

2002 Cadillac Escalade brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Cadillac Escalade:

2002 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Apr 162005

Escalade 8-cyl

This complaint is related to the recent opening of investigation of low speed ABS activation in GM C/K models. I have a 2002 Cadillac Escalade with 117K miles. I had been experiencing wheel cylinder activation for a period of time. (one wheel) on two recent occasions, both while on a downgrade, rolling at approximately 3 mph, I experienced full blown 4 wheel ABS activation, nearly colliding with the vehicles in front of me. I went to the dealer and had to have hubs and rotors replaced. Not sure if they replaced or just cleaned the sensors. Issue should be a recall, cost me $1000+.

- Cortlandt Manor, NY, USA