- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 1 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 35 days ago
2004 Cadillac Escalade
Worst 2004 Escalade electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key left in ignition drains battery1
- passlock light on - vehicle won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Escalade compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade.