2007 Cadillac Escalade miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Cadillac Escalade:

2007 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Jul 012016

Escalade

Low oil pressure shut engine off light keeps flashing and dinging. Stops sometimes and starts back while driving on city street.

- Redford, MI, USA

Aug 062008

Escalade

Cracked dash - the dash is cracked and every model 2007-2011 that was made has a cracked dash. The new replacement dashes from GM now have reinforcements that the original equipment do not have. In the event that the air bag is deployed it would cause the plastic dash to fly around the driver and passenger compartment causing possibly fatal wounds!

- Germantown, TN, USA

May 252016

Escalade

I have contacted Cadillac customer service regarding my steering wheel smoking and burning a hole in the leather when I use the heated steering wheel feature. They are claiming that it is the result of normal wear and tear which I find absurd. The dealer representative stated to me that in the 10 years he's been working on GM cars, he has never seen this happen. Also, the dealer charged me to replace all four internal door handles after the metal degraded and started cutting our hands. Apparently, other Escalades were covered under a recall but not my VIN. I think both should be covered by GM given the serious nature of both defects.

- Dallas, TX, USA

Mar 082015

Escalade

My dashboard is cracking on both ends and the stability control has gone out twice.

- Oxford, MS, USA

Oct 212015

Escalade

The state of Michigan has mandated that all limousines and limousine buses are required to have the rear door locking mechanism disabled and the door knobs removed; as well as the ability to electronically lock the doors while in motion or at rest! this mandate seems to be a state of Michigan requirement only. I am gravely concerned that this will give a customer / individual the ability to open the door while the vehicle is in motion which will result in serious injury or death! please contact me at 231-944-5031 if I am wrong in this concern...michael bryan

- Traverse City, MI, USA