2010 Cadillac Escalade lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Cadillac Escalade:

2010 Cadillac Escalade Owner Comments

Feb 082010

Escalade

I have encountered these "blue" lights many times while traveling. They are very very hard to see into from the oncoming vehicle. I understand that they have been around a while and am surprised they have not been discontinues. I keep thinking to my self, "what if all vehicles had these?" we would have a lot more crashes. I think you should consider taking them off the auto companies that are selling them. It's good for the driver but bad for the on coming vehicles. Please consider resending these blue lights on cars and trucks.

- Apple Vaklley, MN, USA