2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT:

2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT Owner Comments

Dec 012005

Escalade EXT 4WD 8-cyl

The horn failed to sound when it was needed. This seems to occur when the horn is not used for some time. I had this exact problem on my 2004 Cadillac Escalade ext, and I think a recall should be done to resolve this problem on all GM cars and trucks involved. I am tired of being scared when my horn does not work. After a year, GM should have had this problem resolved. I think NHTSA should now resolve it for them!

- Sebring, FL, USA