2005 Cadillac SRX miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Cadillac SRX:

2005 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Jul 212015

SRX

On Tuesday, July 21, I was at a stoplight on the corner of merrick avenue and stewart avenue in garden city, NY. While waiting for the light to turn green, there was a loud pop. I briefly left my automobile and saw that the sunroof was shattered. I turned at the light since my destination was less than a block from where the incident took place.

- Hempstead, NY, USA

Dec 142013

SRX

Driver door latch stays in the open position, preventing the door from latching closed. After sitting for a while, over night or a few days, door will latch closed again. This is a interment problem. Concerned will occur while driving as it appears to be effected by the electric lock system. Checked on web several others have had this problem also.

- Lenox, IA, USA

Sep 222014

SRX 6-cyl

Unbelievable. You give space for 2,551 characters beyond your limit before I hit a problem. I have copied my complaint and sent it to GM directly instead of posting it here. Do not bother me. I trust GM to handle it. My complaint is in GM's best interest anyway. Good night.

- Bluff City, TN, USA

Jul 222008

SRX

2005 Cadillac Srx ultra view glass roof exploded while driving 55 on highway route 9 South in ct. I was only car on road at the time, no other vehicle's in area, no bridges, and nothing in road. Weather was 75-80 degrees and overcast. I am certain nothing came into contact with the roof. It was closed, as was all the windows, when it just burst and exploded and glass showered down all into the cabin and on me.

- Mendon, MA, USA